Thursday, March 8, 2012

Six Word Memoirs Day 2

This story is about relationships that have lead to people not talking and people hating others. It's about the way people get after a relationship has ended. Some people are hurt, but others don't want to loose friends over something like that.
                           I thought we could be friends.

As a picture I would put maybe two people holding hands, or a broken heart. I could also use anything having to with relationships and breaking up and loosing friends.



This next story is about things that I haven't had the guts or wasn't able to say or talk about. It's about the way someone feels when they just can't let something out or can't find the right words to say it in.
                                 I wish I had the voice.

I would probably put a picture of a mime, a mime to signify how a person has not the ability to speak of something that has been bugging or bothering them.


No comments:

Post a Comment