Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Final Six Word Memoir (:



This is the six word memoir that I chose to use for the assignment. I chose to write a new story and it's a bit personal. I wrote it in honor of my biological father. I wrote it to express how I feel about him and his actions in my life so far; which by the way haven't been many.  I don't want to put him on blast or anything, but I feel that I need to write this, just to get it out of my system. Just to finally stop having that burden on my shoulders; to stop having to carry all that weight through out my life. To finally let it all go, and forgive; because I know that things aren't always easy and that life can come at you pretty fast. I understand that he couldn't always 
be here, but I just needed him to try. I now realize that might not ever happen and that I deserve to let it go and go on with my life, burden-free. I don't hate him, despise or resent him, I just need to forgive him; if I don't, who will? Well, anyway, let me move on from all the mushy stuff, and show you the memoir. Here it goes.(:

                                   Done Trying, Time To Move On

The reason I chose this picture is because it signifies being burden-free, and being able to live without letting things hold you down. It signifies that I am now free. c;
                               
    
 



No comments:

Post a Comment