Monday, February 27, 2012

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Me.

 I wasn't sure what to write so I decided that I would write about my Obsessive Compulsiveness. I'm considered to be obsessive because of the fact that I need things to be a certain way or I have a small breakdown. This 'condition', I guess in some way, gives me a bit of organization. I'm not too organized of a person, but because I have OCD a lot of things need to be the same every single time. Certain things, like my food for instance, cannot touch. If different foods touch each other on my plate then I will not eat it. I can't bring myself to eat food that way. Another thing I'm picky about is the way people clean or organize my things. If people organize my things in a different way or fold my clothes the wrong way, or even put my socks in a different drawer, I get really aggravated. When I get aggravated I become very sentimental and emotional, it's very uncontrollable. This condition does help me be organized but the thing is that it doesn't let me relax for just a second. It makes me feel like I always have to be worrying about something. It has it's ups and downs. For more information about this condition, click the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment